Do you need to service your injector but the injector is stuck?
Modern day injectors, regardless of shape or size, may get easily stuck and hard to remove in order to be serviced or replaced. This is a common problem for all vehicle makes and is caused by different factors including carbon build up, corrosion and electrolytic reaction between metals. When the injector is not serviced regularly, or when the engine is running a large amount of miles each day, the vehicle is very likely to have a stuck injector problem..
Ok, I got it. How can I remove my stuck injector?
After you have decided you have an injector issue, most the times it’s possible to have the seized injector removed from its place only by using professional hydraulic equipment (designed specifically to remove a stuck injector).
Warning! Do not hit or apply brute force to remove the injector out from its place. This will make the injector snap, leaving bits stuck in the cylinder head and the vehicle to become immobilized.
GOOD NEWS is that we can still help should this be your case however, the chances of success are lower on some vehicles (however we can 100% guarantee removal on many).
Please note- because the comprehensive hydraulic equipment may cost up to £20,000 to cover most of the vehicles, most of the garages and even the main dealers will NOT have invested in these tools. This means that:
- Because they cannot remove just the injector alone, they will need to take the whole engine apart and replace the parts (cylinder head) that keep the injector stuck in place with new ones, additionally all injectors that were not successfully removed would need to also be replaced.
- You will have to cover all the costs associated with purchasing of new parts and labour (up to £3,000) which in some cases can write the car or van off.
- You will not be able to use the vehicle for a significant period of time, until the work is completed.
The OGS Mechanics service
OGS Mechanics are London’s injector removal specialists, our latest hydraulic equipment allows us to do the jobs that others cannot. Therefore, if you have a seized injector issue, we can save you at least a few hundred pounds from having your engine dismantled and the cylinder head replaced.
Our prices are very affordable, with an injector removal service costing as little as £96 including VAT.
Our trained mechanics can come and visit your vehicle whether this is at home or in a garage, therefore allowing you to pick the time and place that is the most convenient to you. We cover the whole of London and the surrounding areas, but we might be able to travel even further, so give us a call on 0208 346 6755 or 07908 640 578.
However, if you have the flexibility to travel, you can save more money by bringing your car to our garage for a same-day injector removal service. Should you wish do to so, we are based in North London, Units 9-14 Millers Yard (rear of Long Lane), Finchley Central, N3 2QG. Click HERE to find us on Google Maps.
It’s best to let us know if you are planning to visit us, so we make sure there will be an injector specialist ready to help you out efficiently when you arrive.
Quality Assurance: OGS Mechanics will never compromise on quality and all our injector technicians are experienced and use the latest hydraulic injector puller tools to ensure our workmanship on your vehicle is completed to the highest possible standard. When the work has been completed, we can build your vehicle as required (or leave it as it is if you want to undergo further servicing)
We also offer a great value injector replacement service. It’s best if you let us know at the time you are making the booking if you would like the injector to be replaced so that when the technicians arrive, they will have the replacement injector that you need in stock. You can book with confidence, knowing that all the parts we use are genuine.
More Info about Injector Removal Service
Although the injector is a common problem on most of the engines, some of the most frequent cars that have this problem are:
- Renault Traffic dCi – 1.9, 2.0, 2.5
- Vauxhall Vivaro dCi – 1.9, 2.0, 2.5
- Nissan Primastar dCi – 1.9, 2.0, 2.5
- Honda Accord I-CDTi / I-DTEC – 2.2
- Honda Civic I-CDTi / I-DTEC – 2.2
- Honda FR-V FRV I-CDTi / I-DTEC – 2.2
- Honda CR-V CRV I-CDTi / I-DTEC – 2.2
- Chrysler Grand Voyager CRD – 2.5
- Kia Sedona CRD – 2.2, 2.9
- Vauxhall Movano dCi – 2.2, 2.3, 2.5
- Renault Master dCi – 2.2, 2.3, 2.5
- Mercedes Sprinter CDI – 2.1, 2.3, 2.7, 3.0
- Mercedes E200/E220/E270/E320 CDI – 2.1, 2.3, 2.7, 3.0
- Peugeot 807 HDI – 2.0, 2.2
- Citroen C8 HDI – 2.0, 2.2
- Fiat Ulsee HDI – 2.0, 2.2
- Mercedes Vito CDI – 2.1, 3.0
- Volvo S40 S60 S80 V50, V60, V70, XC60, XC90 – 1.6, 2.0D, 2.4 D5
- Renault Megane dCi – 1.5, 1.9, 2.0
- Nissan NV400 dCi – 2.2, 2.3, 2.5
- Renault Kangoo dCi – 1.5, 1.9, 2.0
- Renault Kubistar dCi – 2.2, 2.3, 2.5
Remove Seized Injectors
Using up to 35 tons of force, we can remove seized injectors that have been locked in their place through leakage, corrosion/rust, an excessive carbon build-up or a reaction between metals. Our method means that we don’t need to dismantle your car any more than necessary. We can removed seized injectors with no more access than a traditional removal requires.
Remove Broken Injectors ( snapped injectors )
Has an injector snapped when you were trying to take it out? Are you considering taking off the cylinder head? No need for that. OGS mechanics can drill out injectors while the engine is still on the car without having to having to dismantle the whole engine. Even when the injector is broken flush to the cylinder head, below the cylinder head or even right next to the end of the cylinder head, our experienced mechanics can remove it.
Emergency Injector Removal Service
Need to remove an injector urgently? We can fix that in minutes from the moment you get in touch with us. If you need to get a seized injector removed and don’t have time to wait for other specialists, give us a call for our emergency injector removal service. We keep the tools and equipment with us at all times, for a fast response whenever you need us. Get in touch either by calling 0208 346 6755 or 07908 640 578.
How to find us:
Units 9 – 14 Millers Yard
Rear of 28 Long Lane
London, N3 2QG