O.G.S MECHANICS – PORSCHE SPECIALISTS IN NORTH LONDON
“In the beginning, I looked around but could not find the car I dreamed of. So, I decided to build it myself.” – Ferry Porsche
This is Porsche. A dream car that has become a reality! A dream that is still satisfying millions of owners today, just as it did in the early days. The classic Porsche cars continue to be driven today because of Porsche’s policy to help the owners maintain their dream car by providing spare parts despite the vehicle’s age or mileage. Because of this policy, the life span of all Porsche cars, new or classic, is being extended due to only using original parts and high-quality workmanship. Best of all, the Porsche cars depreciate at the lowest pace. They are incredibly balanced, fast, and have incredible shock-absorbing ability. They are sports cars that you can use every day and always make you feel like a race driver!
To get high-quality work done on your Porsche, you don’t have to bring it to a dealer. Many people find it easier to find a Porsche specialist near them. Although these shops may be smaller than the dealership, they still offer the best quality work. You might be surprised to learn that your Porsche mechanic may know more about your vehicle than the technicians at the dealership.
We are an independent Porsche Specialists team in Finchley, North London, with experienced technicians and dealer-level equipment. We perform high-quality services such as maintenance, diagnosis, repairs, partial or complete engine rebuilds, ADAS calibration, software upgrades, security upgrades, and auto locksmith services(car key replacement, spare car key, car key repair, etc.) at a lower price than the dealership.
GET A FREE QUOTE
What we offer:
- Services and repairs for old and new models at the Porsche standards;
- Highly trained Porsche specialists in Finchley, North London;
- Diagnostic tools and equipment at dealer level;
- Access to Volkswagen Group information & factory database systems;
- Genuine or OE parts will be used unless otherwise specified;
- All parts and labour fully guaranteed for one year or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first);
- Competitive prices.
Porsche SPECIALISTS IN FINCHLEY, NORTH LONDON; HIGH-QUALITY SERVICES AT COMPETITIVE PRICES
- Porsche Car Servicing
- Porsche Car Repairs
- Porsche Car Electrics & Diagnostics
- Porsche Suspension & Shock Absorbers
- Porsche Brakes, Pads and Discs
- Porsche Clogged DPF
- Porsche AirCon Services
- Fault Seeking & Diagnostics
- Porsche Software Update
- Diagnostics, coding, programming
- Porsche Gearbox manual and automatic
- Porsche Injector Removal
- Porsche Glow Plug Removal
- Porsche Navigation Update
- Porsche MOT
- Porsche Engine Diagnostics and rebuild
- Porsche Keys Services
- Porsche Security Upgrade
- Porsche Wheel Alignment and Exhausts
- Porsche Extreme Carbon Build-up
- Porsche ADAS Calibration
Frequently asked questions(FAQ)
What are the Porsche service intervals?
Porsche Minor Maintenance services(renamed Intermediate Maintenance in 2009) must be repeated:
- 2001-2004 every 12,000 miles or two years;
- 2005-2007 every 20,000 miles or two years;
- 2009- every 20,000 miles or two years.
The cars manufactured in 2008 have two minor services: Minor maintenance 1 every 12,000 miles or every year, and Minor maintenance 2 every 24,000 miles or every 2 years.
Porsche Major Maintenance services(renamed Intermediate Maintenance in 2009) must be repeated:
- 2001-2004 every 24,000 miles or four years;
- 2005-2007 & 2009- every 40,000 miles or four years;
- 2008 every 40,000 miles or three years.
The vehicles manufactured until 2003 that travel less than 9,000 miles/year must do maintenance annually.
How do I check my Porsche service?
The My Porsche portal is available to drivers of all models – from classic cars to electric sports cars. You can also control the Connect services via your browser or the app and view your vehicle data, including mileage or scheduled maintenance.
How often does Porsche need oil changes?
- 2001-2004 every 12,000 miles or every two years;
- 2005-2007 every 20,000 miles or every two years;
- 2008 every 12,000 miles or every year;
- 2009- every 10,000 miles or every year.
What engine oil does Porsche use?
The classic cars use Porsche Classic Motoroil. The standard and racing models use Mobil 1.
How often does Porsche need to replace the brake fluid?
The Porsche brake fluid must be changed every two years.
Can I just add transmission fluid instead of changing it?
Although it is possible to top up the transmission fluid quickly, this will only protect the transmission for a short time, affecting the vehicle’s longevity. It is crucial to perform a complete fluid change in the manner and at the intervals recommended by the manufacturer.
DISCLAIMER: This is general information. You can find detailed information regarding your Porsche services in the Owner’s Manual
You will receive videos to keep you up to date during the repairs we carry out on your vehicle. All repairs will be explained, and priced to suit your needs. No work will be done without prior authorization.
We are part of the Retail Motor Industry Federation, are fully approved by the RAC and Trust My Garage, Independent Garage Association and strictly adhere to the Motor Industry Code of Practice standards. Come to visit our workshop in Finchley, North London!