Seized or broken glow plugs, bolts or locking wheel nuts removal
You may be a vehicle owner or a trader, but at this point, you came across a situation when you got a stubborn thread of a glow plug, bolt, or locking wheel nut that just doesn’t want to come loose. At this point, when looking for alternatives and there are only a few, and some of them involve complex dismantling, welding, or replacing costly parts, we offer an option of removing your glow plug, bolt, or locking wheel nut in situ at a 99% success rate. We have seen it many times, and our specialist technicians experts in drilling and extracting seized or broken threaded parts can remedy such situations with a minimum of cost and inconvenience.
Just to mention a few of the most common jobs we do:
- Mercedes broken or seized glow plugs;
- Mercedes broken in head inlet manifold bolts;
- BMW seized or broken glow plugs;
- BMW 316i E90, E91 seized timing chain tensioner bolt;
- Ford Focus, Fiesta 1.6 TDCI seized or broken glow plugs;
- Volvo S40 1.6D seized or broken glow plugs;
- Vw, Audi, Seat and Skoda 1.6 TDI, 2.0 TDI broken injector clam bolt;
- Vauxhall Combo, Astra, Corsa, Zafira 1.3 CDTI and 1.7 CDTI seized or broken glow plugs, glow plugs tip;
- Peugeot and Citroen vehicles equipped with 1.6 HDI engine seized or broken glow plugs;
- Land Rover Discovery 2.7 TDV6 seized or broken glow plugs;
- Mini Cooper 1.6D seized or broken glow plugs;
- Vauxhall Movano, Vivaro 2.5 CDTI, 2.0 CDTI seized or broken glow plugs or injector bolts;
- Fiat 500 1.3 JTD seized or broken glow plugs.
It can be an injector bolt, glow plug or glow plug tip, locking wheel nut, or just a bolt that has excessive corrosion carbon built up and seized in such a way that the conventional method of removing it doesn’t work. Our experienced technicians with specialist tools have completed many extractions setting us out as a leader in this field.
Our customer range from individuals to main dealers use our services regularly when needed. We offer this service mobile, we can come to you, or do repairs on our premises in Finchley Central N3 2QG.