Seized or broken glow plugs, bolts or locking wheel nuts removal
You may be a vehicle owner or a trader but at this point, you came across a situation when you got a stubborn thread of a glow plug, bolt or locking wheel nut that just doesn’t want to come loose. At this point when looking for alternatives and there are only a few and some of them involve complex dismantling, welding or replacing costly parts we offer an option of removing your glow plug, bolt or locking wheel nut in situ at a 99% success rate. We have seen it many times and our specialist technicians experts in drilling and extraction of seized or broken threaded parts can remedy such situations with a minimum of cost and inconvenience for you.
Just to mention few of the most common jobs we do:
- Mercedes broken or seized glow plugs;
- Mercedes broken in head inlet manifold bolts;
- Bmw seized or broken glow plugs;
- Bmw 316i E90, E91 seized timing chain tensioner bolt;
- Ford Focus, Fiesta 1.6 TDCI seized or broken glow plugs;
- Volvo S40 1.6D seized or broken glow plugs;
- Vw, Audi, Seat and Skoda 1.6 TDI, 2.0 TDI broken injector clam bolt;
- Vauxhall Combo, Astra, Corsa, Zafira 1.3 CDTI and 1.7 CDTI seized or broken glow plugs, glow plugs tip;
- Peugeot and Citroen vehicles equipped with 1.6 HDI engine seized or broken glow plugs;
- Land Rover Discovery 2.7 TDV6 seized or broken glow plugs;
- Mini Cooper 1.6D seized or broken glow plugs;
- Vauxhall Movano, Vivaro 2.5 CDTI, 2.0 CDTI seized or broken glow plugs or injector bolts;
- Fiat 500 1.3 JTD seized or broken glow plugs.
It can be an injector bolt, glow plug or glow plug tip, locking wheel nut or just a bolt that has excessive corrosion carbon built up and seized in such a way that the conventional way of removing it doesn’t work. Our experienced technicians with specialist tools have completed many extractions setting us out as a leader in this field.
Our customer range from individuals to main dealers that use our services on a regular basis when needed. We offer this service mobile so we can travel to your location, but also we can do repairs on our premises in Finchley Central N3 2QG.