SEIZED OR BROKEN GLOW PLUGS, BOLTS OR LOCKING WHEEL NUTS REMOVAL
You may be a vehicle owner or a trader but at this point, you came across a situation when you got a stubborn thread of a glow plug, bolt or locking wheel nut that just doesn’t want to come loose. At this point when looking for alternatives and there are only a few and some of them involve complex dismantling, welding or replacing costly parts we offer an option of removing your glow plug, bolt or locking wheel nut in situ at a 99% success rate. We have seen it many times and our specialist technicians experts in drilling and extraction of seized or broken threaded parts can remedy such situations with a minimum of cost and inconvenience for you.
Just to mention few of the most common jobs we do:
- Mercedes broken or seized glow plugs;
- Mercedes broken in head inlet manifold bolts;
- Bmw seized or broken glow plugs;
- Bmw 316i E90, E91 seized timing chain tensioner bolt;
- Ford Focus, Fiesta 1.6 TDCI seized or broken glow plugs;
- Volvo S40 1.6D seized or broken glow plugs;
- Vw, Audi, Seat and Skoda 1.6 TDI, 2.0 TDI broken injector clam bolt;
- Vauxhall Combo, Astra, Corsa, Zafira 1.3 CDTI and 1.7 CDTI seized or broken glow plugs, glow plugs tip;
- Peugeot and Citroen vehicles equipped with 1.6 HDI engine seized or broken glow plugs;
- Land Rover Discovery 2.7 TDV6 seized or broken glow plugs;
- Mini Cooper 1.6D seized or broken glow plugs;
- Vauxhall Movano, Vivaro 2.5 CDTI, 2.0 CDTI seized or broken glow plugs or injector bolts;
- Fiat 500 1.3 JTD seized or broken glow plugs.
It can be an injector bolt, glow plug or glow plug tip, locking wheel nut or just a bolt that has excessive corrosion carbon built up and seized in such a way that the conventional way of removing it doesn’t work. Our experienced technicians with specialist tools have completed many extractions setting us out as a leader in this field.
Our customer range from individuals to main dealers that use our services on a regular basis when needed. We offer this service mobile so we can travel to your location, but also we can do repairs on our premises in Finchley Central N3 2QG.
Contact us for your vehicle problems and we’ll be here to assist.