Dealer level diagnostic, programming, coding & software updates
1. As technology advances, modern vehicles are increasingly assisted by comprehensive electronic control systems
As technology advances, modern vehicles are increasingly assisted by comprehensive electronic control systems, and therefore advanced vehicles require sophisticated diagnostic technology – most of them being cloud-based, requiring an online connection to the manufacturer’s database server. It’s not unusual to see an electronic part has to be electronically calibrated in order to operate correctly, or a control unit software update is required to restore or improve functionality or even a tiny control unit requires programming & coding after being replaced.
Our vehicle diagnostics are comprehensive and extensive, unlike services that other places might offer. Many garages will plug in a computer diagnostic computer and charge you for the privilege of doing this. Most of the time this can be inconclusive and will point you in the wrong direction and you may end up changing parts that are not required nor are faulty. We don’t have a set fee as other garages do, our diagnostics are based on the amount of time that it takes to do a thorough investigation and reach a solid conclusion.
With every diagnostic we perform, we do a variety of physical checks, electrical and live data checks on various components on your vehicle alongside a full computer diagnostic using the relevant diagnostic equipment for your vehicle.
2. A sample of the type of programming we can do:
A sample of the type of programming we can do:
• Dashboard Immobiliser
• Fuel/Injection Pump
• Fuel Pressure Regulator
• ECM/ECU Immobiliser
• ECM/ECU Build Coding
• SRS/Airbag/Restraint Module Programming (Pre-tensioners, airbags, ECUs, etc)
• New & Existing Key/Remote programming and coding
• Central Convenience Modules
• Comfort Control Modules
• ABS Modules
• Air Suspension Calibration
• Fuse Box Module
• SBC Pump Programming
• EGR Adaptation
• Initial Startup Modules
• Engine ECU/ECM Full Updates and Flash Programming
• Automatic Transmission Updates, Re-calibration and programming of Adaptation
• Air-con Modules
• MAP Sensor Adaptation
• Diesel Injector Programming
+ many other various programming and calibrations.
• VAG – Odis;
• Jaguar and Land Rover – Pathfinder and SDD;
• BMW – Ista-P;
• Mercedes – Star;
• Nissan – Consult 3 Plus;
• Nissan and Renault – Clip;
• Porsche – Piwis;
• Peugeot and Citroen – Diagbox;
• Autologic, just to number the most important.
3. Our equipment is able to perform dealer-level functions on:
• Mercedes (inc Smart)
• BMW (inc Mini)
• VAG (Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat)
• Land Rover (inc Range Rover)
...and many more brands.
4. We assist retail and trade customers with any vehicle electrical or electronic requests
We assist retail and trade customers with any vehicle electrical or electronic requests and have been authorised by the above manufacturers to use their online software platforms. This way we make our advanced programming & coding, and software updates services more affordable and easier accessible to you.
REQUEST A QUOTE
O.G.S. Mechanics is the auto service one-stop-shop, for a wide range of services like general car repairs, car servicing, car diagnostic, ADAS calibration, engine rebuilds, Air Con Servicing, and much more! Our services are being provided by highly trained technicians using the latest dealer level diagnostic equipment. Being ...
Car Keys Solutions is the ultimate auto locksmith division for all car keys problems. Our services are being offered at any of our shop locations across London, in East Finchley, Kilburn and Croydon, on the road, your home...
Injector Removal Service is our 3rd division that offers mobile assistance in removing and replacing the faulty injectors and glow plugs that are seized or broken. A damaged injector might cause a car to shake, judder,...